Dear papa,
I may love HIM now, tomorrow and in the future,
Someday I'll get married to HIM no ones known,
but in the end ....
Let me remind you..
That no matter what happen,
no matter He's the most handsome man, or the most rich man, or the most in everything he had...
but just you...you and you papa...
YOU 'll always be the best guy for me...
I love you till forever ends...
" Love you papa "
FOR him,
Just take a good care of me..
Love me, like me and happy with me :)
Say that YOU LOVE ME ..
say that YOU MISS ME..
say that YOU LIKE ME...
and
say that YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF ME..
"I love you"
p/s : The most loving man in this world is YOUR FATHER :)
LOT OF LOVE : AYIE &AYNA
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment